Why every business needs to go Digital?
Got a good business idea? Or just started a business, then this article is a must read for you. As per the current scenario, there are many entrepreneurs booming out of various college students or even many high ranking professionals are quitting their jobs to start something of their own. The startup culture is becoming quite popular nowadays and hence competition is increasing rapidly. Apart from an innovative idea, what you need is a good marketing technique for your business.
Read the point below to know why going Digital is important for your business.
1.People usually think of marketing as a way in which we need to go door to door to publicize our product or send flyers and publish articles in various newspapers and magazines. This type of marketing technique is now slowly losing its battle to the upcoming trend of digital marketing.
2. As the world of internet has grown manifold so most of the business firms whether large MNCs or small startups, prefer using digital marketing techniques to create their brand image over the internet. This is due to the fact that the rate of internet users is growing rapidly.
3. In India itself, we can see that the number of internet users is around 450 million. Due to various advancements in internet techniques, the user base for internet is increasing rapidly with many telecom firms providing attractive packages for internet and even the smart phones making life of people easier.
4. This has lead to rise of many social media platforms which have made it easier for businesses to target their prospective customers.
5. These platforms provide various opportunities to businesses to grow their fan base and ultimately convert their fans into customers.
6. Apart from Facebook, Instagram & Twitter( which are currently most preferred social media marketing platforms) there are several other platforms like Pinterest, Linkedin, YouTube etc. which have helped various businesses to create their brand image and target customers.
7. Due to these facts, it has become a necessity for every business owner to go social and apply appropriate digital marketing strategies for increasing the overall popularity and acquiring customers.
8. There are various brands which have hired a team of experts for handling their social image on various platforms, whereas many small startups have assigned this task to someone from their current team itself.
9. Apart from this it has been found that many people search for a business online and then decide whether they will be buying their product or not.
So if you haven’t yet created an online profile of your business, then it’s time to create one. Go ahead and increase your online visibility on appropriate platforms for your brand.If you need someone to handle this task for your business, then you can Contact us or go ahead and explore our Services.
October 25, 2017